MESSAGE OF HOD
Dr Dimple Mustafa
Upon the completion of the degree in nursing, students will be able to:
- Students can integrate theoretical and conceptual knowledge of liberal education such as humanities, mathematics, natural and physical sciences to become professional nursing
- Students become critical thinkers and learn therapeutic communication to deal effectively during the nursing process in individuals, groups, and communities
- Students are integrated with the knowledge of leadership and health care policies to deal with patients
- They can understand the essential elements of nursing research
- Students can safely use information technology to improve patient’s health
- Students are enabled to demonstrate the knowledge, attribute, and skills to perform the professional nursing practice
The nursing profession's increasing demand motivates the University of Faisalabad to establish a department that produces competent clinical staff because nurses are the largest single component in any hospital staff.
The nursing degree of the University of Faisalabad allows students to pursue a nursing career from the associate degree level to the doctorate level. The university facilitates students with experienced educators and experts in many nursing specialties, who have thousands of working experiences to share in students' classrooms, enhancing students' knowledge and job prospects.
The successful completion of the degree through professional trainers makes students capable of getting employment at private and state hospitals as nursing staff, as a head of nursing staff.
What other job options open for the nursing profession:
- High-intensity therapists
- Physician Associate
- Adult and children nurse
Jobs where your degree would be useful:
- Social worker
- Police officers
- Health service manager
- Genetic counselor