MESSAGE OF HOD
Professor Dr Tahira Iqbal
HOD, Department of Biochemistry TUF
- To produce graduates who can deliver unequivocally in education and research.
- To inspire the graduates with a sense of dedication, motivation, self-reliance and hard work to maintain and uplift the standards of life sciences in the country.
- To conduct advanced research in the area of Biochemistry according to modern needs.
- To collaborate with local industries to solve indigenous problems.
- To train the graduates with independent, self-directed, and critical learning.
The Department of Biochemistry aims to build a way for students and transform them into competent professionals, keeping in view the industry or institution. The Department of Biochemistry is firmly committed to providing quality education to their students through Undergraduate and graduate degree programs to facilitate students with interactive lecture series and worth full discussions.
Advancement opportunity and Employment outlook for Biochemist
A biochemistry degree opens thousands of job options in health, agriculture, and the environment.
They can serve as:
- Analytical chemist
- Research associate
- Forensic scientist
- Laboratory Technician
- Academic researchers
- Medicinal chemist
- Physician associate
- Research scientist
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Patent examiners
- Environmental Engineer
- Health and safety inspector