Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publicationFeel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Excellent overall writing skills with excellent grasp of the English language - including exceptional spelling, grammar, and punctuation is essential.
- Excellent research, management and learning skills.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other writing best practices.
- Knowledge of formatting projects and articles.
- Copy-editing and proof-reading articles.
- Proofread and edit before publication
- Submit work to senior for input and approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English
- Proven work 1-2 experience as a Content Writer,Copywriteror similar role
- Able to write plagiarism free content
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet deadlines