Applications are invited against the vacancies of Lab Assistant
- Performs standard scientific/laboratory procedures. Records data and results.
- Maintains inventory of all the equipment’s/apparatus/chemicals available in the Laboratory.
- Sets up, operates and maintains laboratory equipment and apparatus.
- Prepares chemical solutions and media.
- Sets up and assists with experiments for either classroom or laboratory use according to prescribed procedures.
- Records experimental data as directed.
- Performs basic laboratory duties involving the collection of data or the preparation of experiments.
- Assist students in usage of laboratory equipment’s.
- Facilitates the students at the time of experiments.
- Labels all the equipment and chemicals.
- Maintains a record inventory of the consumable chemical/material.
- Properly stores the balance/left over chemicals.
- Timely report about the balance stock of chemicals.
Prepares request for the purchase of chemicals when finished.
DAE/Civil/Chemical 2-3 years’ experience in relevant field