Lead infrastructure strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, Prioritizing initiatives with key stakeholders and coordinating the evaluation, deployment of current and future IT systems in line with general IT strategy..Being creative is always a plus.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system(Oracle 10G & 11G) and others.
- Determines scope of the project. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Leads the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Master’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- 5 years managerial experience preferably in university.
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with ERP based on oracle 10g and 11g.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.