The minimum qualification requirement for this job opportunity is MBBS. Experience is not required. Fresh candidates can apply
- Conduct instructions so as to meet course objectives
- To demonstrate use of practical equipment, conduct experiments, exercises, workshops and/or processes and to answer questions related to those demonstrations
- Where required, to assist in marking student tests set by the course organizer using defined marking criteria where marking requires little or no interpretation
- Ability to assemble and use equipment (including, where relevant, software packages) relevant to the experiments and practicals
- To maintain attendance & academic (including Internship) record of individual medical student
Candidates may submit applications along with current resumes, 2 passport size photographs and photocopy of relevant documents latest by November 30, 2019.