- Ayesha Rashid, Mahmood Ahmad1, Ume Ruqia Tulain. 2015. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose based hydrogels as an oral controlled drug delivery system; design and evaluation. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, 4(8): 5694-5710. (IF 0.812)
- Ayesha Rashid, Mahmood Ahmad, Ume Ruqia Tulain and Furqan Muhammad Iqbal. 2015. Fabrication and evaluation of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate-co-acrylic acid hydrogels for sustained nicorandil delivery. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 14 (7): 1121-1128.(IF 0.589)
- Furqan M. Iqbal, Mahmood Ahmad, Malik M. Zubair, Ume R. Tulain and Ayesha Rashid 2014. Determination of Captopril in Plasma by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography: Application in an In-Vivo Evaluation of Drug Release from Hydrogel. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 34 (5): 875-84 (IF 0.370)
- Ayesha Rashid, Mahmood Ahmad, Muhammad Usman Minhas, Ijaz Javed Hassan and Muhammad Zubair Malik. 2014. Pharmacokinetic studies of metformin and glibenclamide in normal human volunteers. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 27(1), 153-159.(IF 0.682)
- Sajid Bashir, Alia Erum, Shazia Saghir, Umme Ruqia Tulain1 and Ayesha Rashid. 2014. Physicochemical characterization and evaluation of suspending properties of arabinoxylan from Ispaghula (Plantago ovata) husk. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 27(6): 1761-1766.(IF 0.682)
- Muhammad Wajid, Aamir Mushtaq, Mahmood Ahmad, Qaiser Jabeen, Ayesha Rashid, Ruqaia-Tul-Ain and Muhammad Abdullah Akram. 2014. Antimicrobial effects of stem and fruits extract of Prosopis Cineraria (L) Druce. International Journal ofPharmaceutical Research and Bio-Science, 3(2): 436-447.
- Muhammad Wajid, Aamir Mushtaq, Mahmood Ahmad, Qaiser Jabeen, Ayesha Rashid, Kamran Bashir and Umme Ruqaia Tulain. 2014. Evaluation of antimicrobial effects of Prosopis cineraria leaves. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2(5): 469-478.
- Ume Ruqia Tulain, Mahmood Ahmad, Ayesha Rashid, Muhammad Zubair Malik and Furqan Muhammad Iqbal. 2016. Fabrication of pH-Responsive Hydrogel and Its In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation. Advances in Polymer Technology, (IF 1.045)
- Rashida Parveen, Naveed Akhtar, Muhammad Abid and Hira Khan. 2015. Significant effects on erytthema and elasticity of topical microemulsion containing lycopene rich extract. African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicines, (Submitted) (IF. 0.56)
- Rashida Parveen, Naveed Akhtar and Muhammad Abid. 2015. Formulation and in vitro characterization of microemulsion containing Lycopersicon esculentum extract. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, (Submitted) (IF. 0.38)
- Rashida Parveen and Naveed Akhtar. 2014. Physicochemical Characterization of Microemulsion Containing Plant Extract Using Non-Ionic Surfactant. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 26(12): 3649-3652. (IF. 0.36)
- Rashida Parveen, Naveed Akhtar, Muhammad Abid and Imran Shair Mohammad. 2014. Microemulsion Containing ellagic acid extract and its characterization. Asian Journal of Chemistry, Supplementary Issues, 26: S204-S206. (IF. 0.36)
- Rashida Parveen, Naveed Akhtar and Tariq Mahmood. 2014. Topical Microemulsion Containing Punica granatum Extract has Significant Control over Skin Erythema and Melanin in Healthy Asian Subjects. Advances in Dermatology, 6: 351–355. (IF. 0.67)
- Rashida Parveen and Naveed Akhtar. 2013. In-vitro Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity of Phytochemical Extracts from Different Varieties of Various Plants. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 25(18): 10561-10564. (IF. 0.36)
- Akhtar Rasul, Naveed Akhtar, Barkat Ali Khan, Tariq Mahmood, Shahiq uz Zaman, Atif Ali, Haji M. Shoaib Khan and Rashida Parveen. 2011. Assessment of anti erythmic and skin whitening effects of milk thistle extract. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 5(20): 2306-2309. (IF. 0.84)
- Akhtar Rasul, Naveed Akhtar, Barkat Ali Khan, Tariq Mahmood, Shahiq uz Zaman, Atif Ali, Haji M. Shoaib Khan and Rashida Parveen. 2011. Evaluation for antierythmic and depigmenting effects of a newly formulated emulsion containing basil extract. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 5(26): 6249-6253. (IF. 0.88)
PUBLICATIONS – HEC Recognized Journals
- Naveed Akhtar, Rashida Parveen, Barkat Ali Khan and Muhammad Jamshaid and Haroon Khan. 2012. Development of Skin-friendly Dermatological Water-in-Oil Emulsion of Pomegranate Juice. Proceedings of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences, 49(4): 269–278.
- Naveed Akhtar, Barket Ali Khan, Tariq Mahmood, Rashida Parveen, Mughal Qayum, Masood Anwar, Shahiq-uz-zaman, and Muhammad Farooq. 2010. Formulation and evaluation of antisebum secretion effects of sea buckthorn w/o emulsion. Journal of Pharmacy and BioAllied Science, 2: 13-17.
Dr Sadia Falak
- Sadia Falak and Amer Jamil. 2013. Expression profiling of bioactive genes from a medicinal plant Nigella sativa L Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology.170:1472–1481. (IF. 1.89)
- Sadia Falak, Zain ul Abdin, Tahira Iqbal, Muhammed Ashraf and Amer Jamil. 2014. Differential gene expression profiling of Nigella sativa under salt stress. Jokull journal. 64(6). ID: 9B3X3 (IF. 1.633)
Dr Sana Shahzad
- Javed , N.M. Ranjha , K. Mahmood, S. Kashif , M. Rehman , F. Usman. 2015. Drug release optimization from microparticles of poly(ε-caprolactone) and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose polymeric blends: formulation and characterization. J. DRUG DEL. SCI. TECH., 24 (6) 607-612 2014
Dr Rabeea Khan
- Rabeea Khan, Huma Hameed, Fazala Khalid and Arwa Khalid ,2015 Chrono pharmacotherapy: A pulsatile Drug Delivery Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical research, vol 1
Dr. Mamoona Zafar
- Muhammad S. Akhtar, Mamoona Zafar, Hafiz M. Irfan, Sajid Bashir,. Hypoglycemic effect of a compound herbal formulation (ziabeen) on blood glucose in normal and alloxan-diabetic rabbits Diabetologia Croatica 2012:41(3);87-94. (IF)
Dr Rahma Hamayun
- Muhammad Imran Qadir, Khizar Abbas, Rahma Hamayun and Muhammad Ali, Analgesic, anti inflammatory and antipyretic activities of aqueous ethanolic extract of Tamarix aphylla L. (Saltcedar) in mice. 2014: Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.27 (6); 1985-1988.