- B.Sc Electronics Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Civil Engineering Technology
Objective of B Sc, Electronics, Electrical and Civil Engineering Technology Programs
- The development of a country is measured by the use of energy, materials and developed human capital. Human capital trained in contemporary technologies plays a key role for the progress of a country. All Technologies contribute their due share towards development. No project gets completion certificate without the involvement of Engineering Technology. That’s why the department of Engineering Technology offers B.Sc Engineering Technology in Electronics, Electrical and Civil to fulfill its obligation for the provision of trained human resource in the field in question.
- The program is aimed to train Technologists to meet future technological challenges in their respective fields. The department of Engineering Technology provides supervised Industrial training to its each and every individual in the final year of its B.Sc program. The curriculum currently being followed by Department of Technology is in line with the guidelines provided by HEC and NTC.