||BS Interior Design
||8 Semesters (4 Years)
||Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or its equivalence
||Health Sciences Campus
The School of Interior Design is a nascent yet promising school at The University of Faisalabad. The School has been established to fulfill the modern needs in building’s Interior Design while providing an appropriate shield of available, cost effective materials in a developed, formalized aesthetic based craft oriented version.
The mission of the school of interior design is to be one of the leaders in the community of Interior Designers and artists who appreciate diversity and creative excellence for service at local and national level.
- Interior design education with the sound Architectural background maximizes space planning and design expertise.
- The program recognizes that studio teaching and learning is of paramount importance in creation of learning environment for Interior Designer with the effective support of core courses. It deals with interdisciplinary issues from other sources which are recognized here.
- The well-equipped library will also encourage the spirit of inquiry among the students.
- The Model-making workshop enables them to experience three dimensional forms and their manipulations in design.
- One of the endeavors of the school is to provide a place for a practical design studio in which the faculty could practice, and the students could intern, thus bridging the gap between students and teacher to enhance practical work.